Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Letters to Distant Lands

One of my new favorite things is writing letters to missionaries. It's so fun! They always write back and I always get mail! I know it sounds stupid, but it benefits both parties because I actually have things to look forward to when I've got letters out... I was thinking this year (since most of my friends are gone or leaving, that I would create a Christmas card of just myself and mail it out for all to see! THEN they could have a picture of me to show their companions and friends AND never forget me. Because I tell you... I do not like to be forgotten. I'm thinking on one side that I am a crazy weirdo, but on the other side I'm like... Hello? This is PERF.

1 comment:

  1. I think it sounds marvelous! Maybe a companion will see you, come home, and fall in love with you. Yes, definitely that will happen!

    ReplyDelete