Friday, March 30, 2012

I'm Walkin' on Sunshine!

WOOOOOOOOOAAAAHHHHHHHHH! and don't it feel good?!


Who knows WHAT has happened to me in the past few weeks. The only thing that I am surely sure of is that I feel FANTASTIC! ALL THE TIME. It's kind of a weird thing. I got my wisdom teeth out and was on pills for maybe three days but it effects have yet to wear off.. so I'm pretty sure it's not even the meds! I just always feel in such grandioso moods, I keep getting butterflies for absolutely no reason, and I have this perpetual, indelible, impending feeling of CHANGE. Like something is going to happen, or is happening in my life that is so marvelous and wonderful that I'm already ecstatic even though I don't know what it is yet! I am very terrible with words when I comes to this feeling... I wonder if anyone reading this has ever had it? haha My self esteem is through the roof! I feel like I can just BE MYSELF and there will be no quandaries... It's is spectacular! To life! To life! L'Chaim!

No comments:

Post a Comment