Sunday, October 23, 2011

Into The Wild...

SUCH A GREAT BOOK.
How about I am SO inspired this week. I feel like just in the past week I have changed in so many ways and grown so much. I can appreciate the short time that we have here on earth and how important it is for us to make close relationships and reach for our goals. We need to find out who we are and the reason that our life is significant then work hard to fulfill your calling on earth. EVERYONE has reasons for being born at this time and place. Searching inside ourselves to figure out what WE want is key to living a happy life. Not what others want for you, or what has been recommended but legitimately stopping and pondering about what direction you want your life to go and how best to accomplish your plans. I'm excited to see where my life's adventures lead me. There is so much at stake and so much more in store! We'll just have to see where I end up ending up!








No comments:

Post a Comment