Thursday, May 12, 2011

Is there no room at this Inn?

As my summer officially started this Monday I was pleased to discover that my family seemed to have forgotten that my return would require a location for the personal belongings. This is something they neglected to make space for... I lived out of my car for four days then cleaned out the garage and proceeded to empty my car into to. I belong here you little no-space-makers!

I also have been able to view some quite hilarious films as of late. My favorite one being:


Let me just say that Seth Rogan makes me laugh a billio! I highly recommend this movie to those that are not faint of heart when hearing the words "sh*t" and "balls". Laughed and laughed I tell you!

Now that I feel my time is well spent blogging as opposed to homework doing (seeing as it's the sum) I feel as if there may be some randomness in attendance to the readings of these marvy posts. I will catch up on the missingness of the past weeks or so

1. Passed all my classes! Micro with a C+ YAYA!
2. I'm practically an official LPN.
3. Nadine (my very good friend) made out with Junior (my brother) while I was asleep on the floor TWO FEET away from them. (thanks guys)
4. SEVEN PEAKS PASS!!
5. No more Price. Possible forEVA.
6. Helped my mom remodel her room by painting, putting together her bed, etc.
7. Don't have my own room so I am subject to sleeping on the couch after my brothers have tired themselves from video game playing.
8. In the process of finding a summer fling. Or two. or five. I'll keep you posted.
9. I clean the kitchen every night before I go to bed.
10. I only wear pants when I leave the house. (At least today because my family is all out). And since all my clothes are clear out in the garage I feel the need to shop until I drop so... SEE YA.

No comments:

Post a Comment