Tuesday, December 28, 2010

In December, drinking Horchata...

Christmas was fabbity fab with knobs on! What a wonderful family I have to talk with, laugh with, and love. We spent of course a better amount of the time playing my shocking game that I got and setting up the Wii and eating the deliciousity that my mother and I created for the group. It was a great great Christmas day! and how bout, my best pal gave his farewells speech in church on Sunday and it couldn't have been any more hilarious. It was totally just as my parents stated "Keeton". I was very proud. Also. last night I went to Jenna's and it was just like old times. We sat around the table just us ladies and talked and laughed. We phoned in some pizza and got a killer deal of course (thank you Jenna for coupons and Papa Brian). The we played some good rockband and Just dance which was a workout and a mistake after I (OF COURSE) had eaten too much food. We started watching The Sasquatch Gang which seemed to be hilarious except my food coma came in and I slept and missed probably the best parts (like the ending).

No comments:

Post a Comment